Natural Soap / Handmade Soap
Amber & Fig Goat’s milk soap with Moroccan Clay is tailored for those
looking for a soap that can be used as a body bar and facial bar.
This soap aids in detoxifying without drying out the skin.
The fragrance of Fig and Amber essential oil provides a nice aromatic touch
to your cleansing experience.
Each bar is 4oz. or more
Handcrafted soap should to be stored in a cool place.
When in use keep it out of standing water. A good
soap dish that allows drainage is best.
Ingredients: Goats Milk, Coconut oil, Sunflower Oil, Olive oil, Palm oil, Sodium hydroxide,
Natural Local Harvested Honey and Oatmeal
Weight Aproxmately 4 oz
ALL NATURAL GOAT MILK SOAP
- No Chemical preservatives: Our Goat Milk Soap is made of the best all natural products. This means no synthetic chemicals or ingredients are added
- Only pure essential Oils: No Fragrance OilsFragrance Oils: usually contain many different components ranging from natural essential oils to purely synthetic compounds.
It is not uncommon for a fragrance oil to contain over 100 chemicals Fragrance oils fall under the FDA’s “trade secrets law” and therefore the ingredients do not have to be disclosed. They are supposed to be “safe” but many of the compounds are known skin irritants. Some synthetic fragrances do include small amounts of natural material or oils to give them a more natural scent. There are thousands of chemicals available to create synthetic fragrances.
Essential Oils: are highly concentrated and potent extracts from plants, trees, fruits leaves, etc. Essential Oils can be processed by several different methods. We use only Steam-Distilled or Cold-Pressed oils.
- Sustainable, Green, Natural: We use only Goat Milk from our small sustainably raised herd of Oberhasli goats. They are fed only GMO free feed, browse, & hay. Our goats are our family and are raised in a humane manner
We source our oils from sustainable sources, always striving for the best oils from the most sustainable sources we can find.
- 100% Pure Goat Milk: Most Goat Milk Soap contains either half or more water or they contain water and powdered goat milk. It is very difficult to make soap with goat milk as the only liquid. The reason is that when you combine the lye with the liquid it causes the temperature to rise. If the temp gets to hot then you burn the goat milk, which not only makes a real yucky color but it destroys most of the value of the goat milk. We have perfected a method to use 100% goat milk without burning the milk. Our Soap is approximately 30% goat milkAlthough the exact origins are unknown, milk has been used in all kinds of skin care products for thousands of years. It has been said that Cleopatra preserved her renowned beauty by bathing in goat milk. The soothing and moisturizing qualities of goat milk have made it a sought after cosmetic ingredient for centuries.
The ancient Greeks and Romans used milk products for their skin. From ancient times until today, milk and milk products have been used as an excellent cosmetic purposes. Goat milk protein contains all the essential amino acids, vitamin A,& B vitamins. It also contains minerals such as calcium, potassium, magnesium and phosphorus. With its natural emollients, goat milk soap can relieve dryness and help maintain a silky softness to the skin. It nourishes our skin as it easily absorbs the milk’s rejuvenating components! It is unique in it’s composition of fatty acids and lipoproteins, one in a class of proteins found in combination with lipids. A lipid is an organic substance insoluble in water, and helps seal moisture in when applied to the skin, thus preventing dryness and cracking of sensitive skins.
- Only Cold Process Soap: Many people make hot process soap since it speeds the saponification process and doesn’t require the materials be measured as accurately. Hot process soap can be made today and used or sold tomorrow. Cold process soap takes 4 to 8 weeks to completely cure. However once again since you are heating the mixture hot enough to burn the milk you are destroying a lot of the benefits. We have developed a method of low temperature cold process which keeps the soap from getting too hot, and the milk from burning
Vegan/ethically sourced bar soaps made in small batches with much enthusiasm.
This listing is for 1 Full Bar Or 1 Half Bar of soap (choose size)
*Due to all soaps being handmade and cut, weights may vary from 4 – 4.6 oz per Full Bars.
Water, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Soybean Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, (Fragrance), Stearic Acid,Virgin Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Ultramarine Blue, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
Organic Unrefined Shea butter: Our unrefined Shea butter maintains all its natural healing properties due to its raw state. It effectively moisturizes as it penetrates the skin and transforms dry cracked skin into soft smooth healthier looking skin. Contains Linoleic acid which helps seal in the moisture. Shea Butter contains vitamin E and A to strengthen and repair the skin while protecting your skin from the sun by providing a natural UV protection (about SPF 6), due to caffeic acid. Shea butter helps tissue cell regeneration and softening of the skin which reduces wrinkles and boosts collagen production.
Cool Water For Men* Fragrance Oil: A sophisticated blend of marine and green notes with cooling mint contrasted with rich cedarwood and musk.
Active member of the Greener Life Club dedicated to producing products and services that promote a Greener Life.
Due to the nature of all homemade products they may differ slightly in design, shape, and color. The soap pictured is a stock photo
Care Instructions: Keep in a dry well ventilated area away from direct water between uses to extend the life of the soap.
Please note: None of the products I offer on this site are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness. They have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Precautions: If pregnant, consult your physician first before using an products containing essential oils due to their therapeutic properties
Oatmeal is popular in soap because it is an effective humectant and a very gentle exfoliant. Honey is also a humectant, and it adds a warm, sweet scent and a richer lather. With the addition of cinnamon, we feel this bar is an improvement on one of our classic best-sellers.
Our all-natural ingredient list is: Palm oil, water, sodium hydroxide, coconut oil, castor oil, honey, oatmeal, cinnamon essential oil, cinnamon.
Matcha Powder infused Olive Oil Soap, without any Fragrance added.
✏ Beezy-Soaps are Handmade in Small Batches using the finest ingredients on the market.
✏ Due to the Handmade nature of this product, no one bar of Soap is the same as the next.
✏ You will receive ONE bar of Soap that weighs approximately 6oz.
✏ For optimum Lather, Use a Bath Poof!
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Colloidal Oatmeal, Kaolin Clay, and Vitamin E.
✏ Domestic Shipping Starts at $7.20 for up to 5 bars of Soap.
This nearly natural, palm free soap is made with 90% organic ingredients including mango butter, virgin coconut oil, olive oil, sunflower and jojoba oils. Scented with a lovely Fine French Lavender Essential Oil, this soap is made to nurture, moisturize, and calm your skin after a long day. An excellent facial soap and total body soap for dry and normal skin.
Lavender and green mica colorant is added to create a lavender floral impression throughout the soap. If you have sensitive skin, it may react to the colorant.
Also available, Roman Chamomile Mango Butter Soap-Organic, that is all natural and color free.
An enchanting and fresh scent of citrus, cloves, lemongrass, jasmine, the air of woods, and a faint scent of musk. Average weight 3.5 ounces.
Ingredients: Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Goat Milk, Aqua (Water), Brassica Campestris Seed (Canola) Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Ricinus Communis Seed (Castor) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Kaolinite (White Clay), Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxide, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Green
Treat yourself to our finely fragranced and gentle handmade goat milk soap for dry or sensitive skin types. Our collection of hand-cut, small-batch soaps create a rich lather and rinses clean. Infused with all natural cocoa butter and shea butter, your skin will be left hydrated and moisturized for a youthful glow. Our all-natural soap eliminates dry, itchy skin, and the smooth, gentle texture maintains soft healthy skin.
Cupcake Handmade Soaps. Made from 9 essential oils. The pink are Strawberries and Cream, the blue are Blue Slushy.