“The Place to Shop for Greener Life Products”.
Find Fantastic Natural Soaps, Bath Bombs, Lotions, Creams and other Greener Life Products made by Essential Depot’s Customers.
If you make Greener LIfe Products utilize the Greener Life Club Membership Logo on you product label(s) and post your product(s) to the Greener Life Club Product Directory (click here). We will promote your listing on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. Our customers now sell in excess of 600,000 items of handcrafted soap and cosmetics every week, and our aim is to take this number into the millions!
Any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ingredients: virgin olive oil, olive oil, soybean oil, castor oil,distilled water lye,shea butter, extra virgin olive oil, French Lavender essential oil, argan oil, alkanet root, glycerin, vitamin E
My French Lavender bar is sure to be your best friend after a stressful long day out in the world, French lavender is known for its calming qualities and along with the wonderful shea butter and extra virgin olive your skin will be left feeling like you dont even need lotion.....ENJOY
None of my products are meant to treat, prevent or diagnose any disease or illness, they have not been evaluated by the FDA
Ingredients: Goats Milk, Coconut oil, Sunflower Oil, Olive oil, Palm oil, Sodium hydroxide,
Also contains: Cucumber Juice & Essential oils of Peppermint, & Spearmint Weight Approximately 4 oz
ALL NATURAL GOAT MILK SOAP
- No Chemical preservatives: Our Goat Milk Soap is made of the best all natural products. This means no synthetic chemicals or ingredients are added
- Only pure essential Oils: No Fragrance OilsFragrance Oils: usually contain many different components ranging from natural essential oils to purely synthetic compounds.
It is not uncommon for a fragrance oil to contain over 100 chemicals Fragrance oils fall under the FDA’s “trade secrets law” and therefore the ingredients do not have to be disclosed. They are supposed to be “safe” but many of the compounds are known skin irritants. Some synthetic fragrances do include small amounts of natural material or oils to give them a more natural scent. There are thousands of chemicals available to create synthetic fragrances.Essential Oils: are highly concentrated and potent extracts from plants, trees, fruits leaves, etc. Essential Oils can be processed by several different methods. We use only Steam-Distilled or Cold-Pressed oils.
- Sustainable, Green, Natural: We use only Goat Milk from our small sustainably raised herd of Oberhasli goats. They are fed only GMO free feed, browse, & hay. Our goats are our family and are raised in a humane manner
We source our oils from sustainable sources, always striving for the best oils from the most sustainable sources we can find.
- 100% Pure Goat Milk: Most Goat Milk Soap contains either half or more water or they contain water and powdered goat milk. It is very difficult to make soap with goat milk as the only liquid. The reason is that when you combine the lye with the liquid it causes the temperature to rise. If the temp gets to hot then you burn the goat milk, which not only makes a real yucky color but it destroys most of the value of the goat milk. We have perfected a method to use 100% goat milk without burning the milk. Our Soap is approximately 30% goat milkAlthough the exact origins are unknown, milk has been used in all kinds of skin care products for thousands of years. It has been said that Cleopatra preserved her renowned beauty by bathing in goat milk. The soothing and moisturizing qualities of goat milk have made it a sought after cosmetic ingredient for centuries.The ancient Greeks and Romans used milk products for their skin. From ancient times until today, milk and milk products have been used as an excellent cosmetic purposes. Goat milk protein contains all the essential amino acids, vitamin A,& B vitamins. It also contains minerals such as calcium, potassium, magnesium and phosphorus. With its natural emollients, goat milk soap can relieve dryness and help maintain a silky softness to the skin. It nourishes our skin as it easily absorbs the milk's rejuvenating components! It is unique in it’s composition of fatty acids and lipoproteins, one in a class of proteins found in combination with lipids. A lipid is an organic substance insoluble in water, and helps seal moisture in when applied to the skin, thus preventing dryness and cracking of sensitive skins.
- Only Cold Process Soap: Many people make hot process soap since it speeds the saponification process and doesn’t require the materials be measured as accurately. Hot process soap can be made today and used or sold tomorrow. Cold process soap takes 4 to 8 weeks to completely cure. However once again since you are heating the mixture hot enough to burn the milk you are destroying a lot of the benefits. We have developed a method of low temperature cold process which keeps the soap from getting too hot, and the milk from burning
This soap has a sweet crips fragrance that gives you the impression of an apple orchard, red currant and pine needles mingles with a fresh autumn breeze through amber woods.
"Fall Breeze Scented Soap"
This soap has a sweet crips fragrance that gives you the impression of an apple orchard, red currant and pine needles mingles with a fresh autumn breeze through amber woods. This soap may be used on both the face and body and will leave your skin with a smooth glowing appearance.
The moisturizing oils used in our soaps will produce a rich luxurious lather that will leave your skin clean and soft without stripping it of its natural oils. We use only the finest oils and butters to make and super-fat all our bar soaps. Each bar is super-fated with Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Unrefined Shea Butter, Vegetable Glycerin & Vitamin E. These soaps like all of our soaps are made as natural as possible without any added additives, harmful chemicals or harsh ingredients.
Please note: These bars are not 100% All Natural due to the fragrance oil (scent) added. We do carry 100% All Natural soaps that only contain essential Oils & herbs.
This listing is for one bar of soap
*Due to all soaps being handmade and cut, weights may vary from 4 - 4.6 oz per Full Bars.
Purified Water, Coconut oil, Olive Oil, Soybean Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, (Fragrance), Stearic Acid, Organic Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Unrefined Shea Butter, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Glycerin,Beta vulgaris (Organic Beet Powder),Curcuma longa (Turmeric Root Powder),Mica, Titanium Dioxide,Iron oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
Organic Unrefined Shea butter: Our unrefined Shea butter maintains all its natural healing properties due to its raw state. It effectively moisturizes as it penetrates the skin and transforms dry cracked skin into soft smooth healthier looking skin. Contains Linoleic acid which helps seal in the moisture. Shea Butter contains vitamin E and A to strengthen and repair the skin while protecting your skin from the sun by providing a natural UV protection (about SPF 6), due to caffeic acid. Shea butter helps tissue cell regeneration and softening of the skin which reduces wrinkles and boosts collagen production.
Fall Breeze: Crisp orchard apple, red currant and pine needles mingle with a fresh autumn breeze through amber woods.
Active member of the Greener Life Club dedicated to producing products and services that promote a Greener Life.
**No Parabens, Phthalate Free, Not Animal Tested
Due to the nature of all homemade products they may differ slightly in design, shape, and color.
Care Instructions: Keep in a dry well ventilated area away from direct water between uses to extend the life of the soap.
Please note: None of the products I offer on this site are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness. They have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Scent Description: Juicy Ripe Mango with hints of Sweet Lemon and Red Raspberries.
✏ Beezy-Soaps are Handmade in Small Batches using the finest ingredients on the market.
✏ Due to the Handmade nature of this product, no one bar of Soap is the same as the next.
✏ You will receive ONE bar of Soap that weighs approximately 6oz.
✏ For optimum Lather, Use a Bath Poof!
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Avocado Oil, Fragrance, Castor Seed Oil, Sodium Lactate, Colloidal Oatmeal, Kaolin Clay, Vitamin E, Titanium Dioxide, and Mica.
✏ Domestic Shipping Starts at $7.20 for up to 5 bars of Soap.
Pine tar has historically been added to soap for its invaluable aid in relieving troublesome skin conditions.* Give it a try and see what it will do for you!
Our all-natural ingredient list is: Olive oil, water, pine tar, coconut oil, sodium hydroxide, cocoa butter, shea butter, castor oil, essential oil.
Approx. Weight: 4 oz. or 113 g
Please note that because our soap is handmade in small batches, each bar varies some in shape and color. Each one is shrink-wrapped and labeled.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA, and this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
This handcrafted soap produces a rich lather that stands beautifully on your lathering brush. (3.0 oz)
Available in four scents:
- Patchouli, lime and cypress EO
- Drakkar FO
- Cucumber oak FO
- Tahitian Vanilla FO
Msg us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/canyonlakesoaps/or visit us at the Las Cruces, NM Farmers Market on Saturdays.
Buy securely through paypal or square. Shipping in the U.S. is through USPS priority mail.
Everyone raves over this in person. This one will transport you down a winding country backroad. Fresh, clear, clean, country air, with the perfect blend of subtle citrus and clear floral notes, this one is as much a guy's scent as a lady's.
Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, Water, Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Castor Oil, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Cacao Powder, Peppermint Essential Oil, Zinc Oxide
The rosemary essential oil, avocado oil, and hempseed oil in this long-lasting 4 oz. bar are used to stimulate hair growth, nourish the scalp, and remove dandruff. Our Ingredients: Palm oil, water, castor oil, sodium hydroxide, avocado oil, coconut oil, essential oil, hempseed oil.
Run the shampoo bar through wet hair, massage the suds from scalp to hair ends, and rinse with warm water.
For even softer, healthier hair, try the following hair rinse recipe after each use of this shampoo bar:
½ c. apple cider vinegar + 1 c. water
Comes shrink-wrapped and labeled.
Rich, musky, spicy, woodsy yet floral, intoxicating and indulgent! A scent from Essential Depot (Civet and Musk).