The Place to Shop for Greener Life Products (521 visits today so far) made with Pure GC/MS Tested Essential Oils, amazing Hemp Derived CBD Isolate and Concentrates (no THC) and hundreds of other ingredients from Essential Depot.
Greener Life Club Members make a great living doing what they love while supplying 600,000+ artisan Greener Life products per week to people that appreciate Greener Life Products. Essential Depot promotes member products listed on the Greener Life Club Product Directory which are permitted to use and display the Greener Life Club Member Logo. These products are also promoted on the Essential Depot Homepage and on Social Media.
Not a Member? Join the Greener Life Club Today => CLICK HERE – from only $5/month, cancel anytime. If you JOIN NOW that will increase the membership sign up count to: 12,073. You do not have to be an Essential Depot Customer to join the Greener Life Club and help promote the goals expressed in the Greener Life Diamond White Paper.
Greener Life Club members can list their products below and receive a Free Soap Drying Tray Every 6 Months. In addition, your membership secures a 20% Discount on all Soap Making, Cosmetic Making, and other Essential Depot Greener Life Products and Ingredients. Your membership discount can be used to purchase items at EssentialDepot.com and Essential Depot items on Amazon.com. Many other benefits are also included in Greener Life Club membership.
Search the Directory below to find fantastic Natural Soaps, Bath Bombs, Lotions, Creams, Tinctures, Vapes, CBD Products, Massage Oils and other Greener Life Products made by the Amazing Customers of Essential Depot.
Ingredients: Goats Milk, Coconut oil, Sunflower Oil, Olive oil, Palm oil, Sodium hydroxide,
Also contains: Essential oils of Eucalyptus, Citronella, & Cedarwood
- No Chemical preservatives: Our Goat Milk Soap is made of the best all natural products. This means no synthetic chemicals or ingredients are added
- Only pure essential Oils: No Fragrance OilsFragrance Oils: usually contain many different components ranging from natural essential oils to purely synthetic compounds.
It is not uncommon for a fragrance oil to contain over 100 chemicals Fragrance oils fall under the FDA’s “trade secrets law” and therefore the ingredients do not have to be disclosed. They are supposed to be “safe” but many of the compounds are known skin irritants. Some synthetic fragrances do include small amounts of natural material or oils to give them a more natural scent. There are thousands of chemicals available to create synthetic fragrances.Essential Oils: are highly concentrated and potent extracts from plants, trees, fruits leaves, etc. Essential Oils can be processed by several different methods. We use only Steam-Distilled or Cold-Pressed oils.
- Sustainable, Green, Natural: We use only Goat Milk from our small sustainably raised herd of Oberhasli goats. They are fed only GMO free feed, browse, & hay. Our goats are our family and are raised in a humane manner
We source our oils from sustainable sources, always striving for the best oils from the most sustainable sources we can find.
- 100% Pure Goat Milk: Most Goat Milk Soap contains either half or more water or they contain water and powdered goat milk. It is very difficult to make soap with goat milk as the only liquid. The reason is that when you combine the lye with the liquid it causes the temperature to rise. If the temp gets to hot then you burn the goat milk, which not only makes a real yucky color but it destroys most of the value of the goat milk. We have perfected a method to use 100% goat milk without burning the milk. Our Soap is approximately 30% goat milkAlthough the exact origins are unknown, milk has been used in all kinds of skin care products for thousands of years. It has been said that Cleopatra preserved her renowned beauty by bathing in goat milk. The soothing and moisturizing qualities of goat milk have made it a sought after cosmetic ingredient for centuries.The ancient Greeks and Romans used milk products for their skin. From ancient times until today, milk and milk products have been used as an excellent cosmetic purposes. Goat milk protein contains all the essential amino acids, vitamin A,& B vitamins. It also contains minerals such as calcium, potassium, magnesium and phosphorus. With its natural emollients, goat milk soap can relieve dryness and help maintain a silky softness to the skin. It nourishes our skin as it easily absorbs the milk's rejuvenating components! It is unique in it’s composition of fatty acids and lipoproteins, one in a class of proteins found in combination with lipids. A lipid is an organic substance insoluble in water, and helps seal moisture in when applied to the skin, thus preventing dryness and cracking of sensitive skins.
- Only Cold Process Soap: Many people make hot process soap since it speeds the saponification process and doesn’t require the materials be measured as accurately. Hot process soap can be made today and used or sold tomorrow. Cold process soap takes 4 to 8 weeks to completely cure. However once again since you are heating the mixture hot enough to burn the milk you are destroying a lot of the benefits. We have developed a method of low temperature cold process which keeps the soap from getting too hot, and the milk from burning
Uplifting, refreshing and cleansing wonderful soap, with a great blend of lemon, lavender, *rosemary, grapefruit and peppermint essential oils that will make you feel in great mood and balance.
The combination packed in each soap of oils and butters makes a creamy and bubbly conditioning lather just to pamper you.
*Pregnant women shouldn't use rosemary essential oil.
Coconut oil, Olive oil, Shea butter, Avocado oil, Lard, Castor oil, water, sodium hydroxide, essential oils, titanium dioxide, kaolin clay
Veteran and Woman Owned Business
Are you tired of using products with chemical ingredients that you cannot pronounce? We customize and specialize in aromatherapy and the medicinal properties of natural and organic culinary herbs and spices.
All of our soaps and lotions contain organic and natural extracts, the purest essential oils, finest herbs, spices, coconut oil, coconut milk, goat milk, palm oil, safflower oil, sesame oil, hemp oil, rice bran oil, castor oil, jojoba oil, pumpkin seed oil, argan oil, mango butter, ginger, sea kelp, yogurt, fresh fruits that will reawaken your natural essence, soften, silken, and rejuvenate your whole body.
Essence of Paradise manufactures in small batches to insure top quality in our products and we package all of our products. We do not test our products on animals and we are also eco-friendly.
Soaps - Turmeric, Cinnamon, nutmeg, activated charcoal, Neem, Castile, and more...
Lotions - Body, hand, and facial
Body Scrubs - Sea Salt, Sugar, and Essential Oils, Spices
Facial Scrubs - Mango and Papaya, and Essential Oils
Soufflés - Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, and Avocado Oil
Lip Balm - Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Bees Wax, Essential Oils
Decongestant Rub - Coconut Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Bees Wax, and Essential Oils
Relaxing Bath Salts - Sea Salts, Epson salt, Green Tea Leaves, and Essential Oils
Shower Gels - Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter
Foaming Hand Soaps - Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Aloe Vera Gel
Wonderfully fresh, outdoors scent! This large, long-lasting 6 oz. bar combines evergreen pine and citrusy citronella, which helps to repel ticks and mosquitoes in the summer time. A swirl of indigo powder gives it a natural blue hue.
Our all-natural ingredient list is: Palm oil, water, coconut oil, sodium hydroxide, castor oil, pine essential oil, citronella essential oil, indigo powder. Please note that because our soap is handmade in small batches, each bar varies some in shape. Each one is shrink-wrapped and labeled. You're gonna love how our soap makes you feel.
Pine tar has historically been added to soap for its invaluable aid in relieving troublesome skin conditions.* Give it a try and see what it will do for you!
Our all-natural ingredient list is: Olive oil, water, pine tar, coconut oil, sodium hydroxide, cocoa butter, shea butter, castor oil, essential oil.
Approx. Weight: 4 oz. or 113 g
Please note that because our soap is handmade in small batches, each bar varies some in shape and color. Each one is shrink-wrapped and labeled.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA, and this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
Handmade Soap naturally colored with Activated Charcoal, Turmeric, Cocoa, and Red Aussie Clay and fragranced with a blend of sandalwood, oud wood, and a sweet note to blend it out.
A delightful handmade artisan soap scented with Frangipani Jasmine. The white, pink and grey swirls are delightfully unique with every bar.
Orange scented Pie soap
Made with Lard, Coconut oil, Castor oil, Distilled water, Lye, Mica, Fragrance oil and of course, LOVE
All natural soap scented with essential oils and colored with french green clay. Ground apricot shells added for exfoliation and contains skin-loving beeswax and goats milk.
Gentle for most sensitive skin types.
Cold Processed goats milk soap with cocoa swirled throughout and lightly scented with a vanilla/chocolate fragrance.
Gentle for most sensitive skin types.
These lovely bars are hand made and cut.
All bars are slightly over 4.oz