4 Gallons Vegetable Glycerin (VG) $9.96 per gallon - 32lb Sodium Hydroxide (Lye) $38.16 - Stackable Soap Drying Tray $22.55 - 5lb Organic Shea Butter $9.58
“The Place to Shop for Greener Life Products”.
Find Fantastic Natural Soaps, Bath Bombs, Lotions, Creams and other Greener Life Products made by Essential Depot’s Customers.
If you make Greener LIfe Products utilize the Greener Life Club Membership Logo on you product label(s) and post your product(s) to the Greener Life Club Product Directory (click here). We will promote your listing on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. Our customers now sell in excess of 600,000 items of handcrafted soap and cosmetics every week, and our aim is to take this number into the millions!
Any questions email email@example.com.
Relaxing and refreshing is the only way to describe this soap, the essential oils blend of lavender and lemon will make you feel in great balance.
Filled with a subtle fragance and a great combination of oils and butters packed in each soap.
Creamy and bubbly leather just to pamper you!
Coconut oil, olive oil, lard, castor oil, shea butter, sustainable palm oil, water, sodium hydroxide, micas, activated charcoal, titanium dioxide, kaolin clay, essential oils
All natural made with organic unrefined. Shea butter from essential depot scented with EO and non pore clogging oils
ingredients: Goats Milk, Coconut oil, Sunflower Oil, Olive oil, Palm oil, Sodium hydroxide,
Essential oil of Lavender , & Benzoin Resin Weight Approximately 4 oz
ALL NATURAL GOAT MILK SOAP
- No Chemical preservatives: Our Goat Milk Soap is made of the best all natural products. This means no synthetic chemicals or ingredients are added
- Only pure essential Oils: No Fragrance OilsFragrance Oils: usually contain many different components ranging from natural essential oils to purely synthetic compounds.
It is not uncommon for a fragrance oil to contain over 100 chemicals Fragrance oils fall under the FDA’s “trade secrets law” and therefore the ingredients do not have to be disclosed. They are supposed to be “safe” but many of the compounds are known skin irritants. Some synthetic fragrances do include small amounts of natural material or oils to give them a more natural scent. There are thousands of chemicals available to create synthetic fragrances.
Essential Oils: are highly concentrated and potent extracts from plants, trees, fruits leaves, etc. Essential Oils can be processed by several different methods. We use only Steam-Distilled or Cold-Pressed oils.
- Sustainable, Green, Natural: We use only Goat Milk from our small sustainably raised herd of Oberhasli goats. They are fed only GMO free feed, browse, & hay. Our goats are our family and are raised in a humane manner
We source our oils from sustainable sources, always striving for the best oils from the most sustainable sources we can find.
- 100% Pure Goat Milk: Most Goat Milk Soap contains either half or more water or they contain water and powdered goat milk. It is very difficult to make soap with goat milk as the only liquid. The reason is that when you combine the lye with the liquid it causes the temperature to rise. If the temp gets to hot then you burn the goat milk, which not only makes a real yucky color but it destroys most of the value of the goat milk. We have perfected a method to use 100% goat milk without burning the milk. Our Soap is approximately 30% goat milkAlthough the exact origins are unknown, milk has been used in all kinds of skin care products for thousands of years. It has been said that Cleopatra preserved her renowned beauty by bathing in goat milk. The soothing and moisturizing qualities of goat milk have made it a sought after cosmetic ingredient for centuries.
The ancient Greeks and Romans used milk products for their skin. From ancient times until today, milk and milk products have been used as an excellent cosmetic purposes. Goat milk protein contains all the essential amino acids, vitamin A,& B vitamins. It also contains minerals such as calcium, potassium, magnesium and phosphorus. With its natural emollients, goat milk soap can relieve dryness and help maintain a silky softness to the skin. It nourishes our skin as it easily absorbs the milk's rejuvenating components! It is unique in it’s composition of fatty acids and lipoproteins, one in a class of proteins found in combination with lipids. A lipid is an organic substance insoluble in water, and helps seal moisture in when applied to the skin, thus preventing dryness and cracking of sensitive skins.
- Only Cold Process Soap: Many people make hot process soap since it speeds the saponification process and doesn’t require the materials be measured as accurately. Hot process soap can be made today and used or sold tomorrow. Cold process soap takes 4 to 8 weeks to completely cure. However once again since you are heating the mixture hot enough to burn the milk you are destroying a lot of the benefits. We have developed a method of low temperature cold process which keeps the soap from getting too hot, and the milk from burning
"SOO Romantic Soap"
As the name states, the soaps aroma can only be described as the name states "Soo Romantic"! The blend of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil and the Sandalwood fragrance Oil gives off a truly charming scent with a sweet citrus twist of the Orange Sweet Essential Oil, that brings it all together. This soap may be used on both the face and body and will leave your skin with a smooth glowing appearance.
This Botanical scented Soap Cake has Blue, Green and White swirls like the ocean in a storm. It also has Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, and other nourishing oils. It smells light and fresh. This soap weighs between 4 and 5 ounces
Itch, scratch, ashy and reapply. All unnecessary skin dilemnas. Let's stop already. Aren't you tired of it cuz I know I am? You know when you wash your hands and apply your lotion, 5 minutes later you feel like you need to reapply it? Ever wondered why drying agents are added to lotions? Picking a right moisurizer can not just be confusing with the ingredients that moisturize added with those that dry but it's also a frustrating and uncomfortable problem. Dry hands, face and skin can lend to not feeling comfortable in your skin. You scratch one moment and apply lotion to cover up the white ash mark. Let's find the right solution. Shea butter to moisturize, Aloe to soothe and heal, Cocoa butter, not just because it's the bomb.com
Ingredients: Water, Organic Shea Butter, Emulsifying Wax, Stearic Acid, Organic Coconut Oil, Aloe Gel, Organic Coconut Butter, Almond Oil, Beeswax, Macadamia Nut Oil, Chamomile Oil, Argan Oil, Vitamin E Oil
End your day with a relaxing buttermilk and oatmeal bath. Buttermilk is high in fat and lactic acid. Both help soften and hydrate the skin. Oatmeal is a gentle exfoliant that will aid in the removal of dead skin cells. It is also soothing to itchy skin, and is said to provide relief for eczema.
To round out the skin-conditioning Shea Butter and Hemp oil are include for their ski-loving properties. Shea butter soften and moisturizes the skin. Hemp Seed oil is rich in vitamin d, which helps to smooth and soften skin. It also said to be good for skin rashes and is said to help sooth the effects of acme, eczema, and psoriasis.
Last, I add a nice dose of eucalyptus essential oil to open up your sinuses and help as a decongestant. Just breathe deep.
Each cube weights approximately 5.0 oz.
Pump that iron and move that mouse to add this to your cart. While you at it, toss in a Legit Lotion Bar and Bangin' Bubble Bath!! ZERO CALORIES!!!
Created while rocking to Motley Crue - "Girls, Girls, Girls"
I create an awesome bath + body line that celebrates your love of the original MTV with handcrafted products inspired by the music of the 80's.
Each handmade soap has that particular song playing in the background so that the colors are swirled to the beat of the music. The 80's are literally infused into each bar of soap!
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Filtered Water, Olive Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Palm Kernel Oil, Avocado Oil, Castor Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Cocoa Butter, Essential Oils (Peppermint, Cocoa Absolute, Vanilla Oleoresin), Fragrance Oil, Oxide, Cruelty-free Organic Tussah Noil Silk
Goat's milk and honey moisturizing lotion is a treat for your skin without the greasy feel. Made with goat's milk, raw honey, shea butter, sunflower oil, aloe vera and vitamin E. Our wonderful oils, butters, and fragrances come from Essential Depot and we are members of the Greener Life Club. We are dedicated to bringing you wonderful products without harmful chemicals.
Has natural antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, high levels of antioxidants, high in Vitamin E, minerals, proteins, Omega 6 and 9 beneficial fatty acids. Helps your hair grow longer, thicker, and faster. Nourishes the scalp and help to remove sebum build-up from hair follicles. Can also help prevent scalp acne and dry scalp. Ingredients: distilled water, lye, coconut oil, palm oil, castor oil, olive oil, essential oil net. wt. approx. 6 oz.