All Natural Handcrafted Vanilla Lavender Goat Milk Soap
ingredients: Goats Milk, Coconut oil, Sunflower Oil, Olive oil, Palm oil, Sodium hydroxide,
Essential oil of Lavender , & Benzoin Resin Weight Approximately 4 oz
ALL NATURAL GOAT MILK SOAP
- No Chemical preservatives: Our Goat Milk Soap is made of the best all natural products. This means no synthetic chemicals or ingredients are added
- Only pure essential Oils: No Fragrance Oils
Fragrance Oils: usually contain many different components ranging from natural essential oils to purely synthetic compounds.
It is not uncommon for a fragrance oil to contain over 100 chemicals Fragrance oils fall under the FDA’s “trade secrets law” and therefore the ingredients do not have to be disclosed. They are supposed to be “safe” but many of the compounds are known skin irritants. Some synthetic fragrances do include small amounts of natural material or oils to give them a more natural scent. There are thousands of chemicals available to create synthetic fragrances.
Essential Oils: are highly concentrated and potent extracts from plants, trees, fruits leaves, etc. Essential Oils can be processed by several different methods. We use only Steam-Distilled or Cold-Pressed oils.
- Sustainable, Green, Natural: We use only Goat Milk from our small sustainably raised herd of Oberhasli goats. They are fed only GMO free feed, browse, & hay. Our goats are our family and are raised in a humane manner
We source our oils from sustainable sources, always striving for the best oils from the most sustainable sources we can find.
- 100% Pure Goat Milk: Most Goat Milk Soap contains either half or more water or they contain water and powdered goat milk. It is very difficult to make soap with goat milk as the only liquid. The reason is that when you combine the lye with the liquid it causes the temperature to rise. If the temp gets to hot then you burn the goat milk, which not only makes a real yucky color but it destroys most of the value of the goat milk. We have perfected a method to use 100% goat milk without burning the milk. Our Soap is approximately 30% goat milk
Although the exact origins are unknown, milk has been used in all kinds of skin care products for thousands of years. It has been said that Cleopatra preserved her renowned beauty by bathing in goat milk. The soothing and moisturizing qualities of goat milk have made it a sought after cosmetic ingredient for centuries.
The ancient Greeks and Romans used milk products for their skin. From ancient times until today, milk and milk products have been used as an excellent cosmetic purposes. Goat milk protein contains all the essential amino acids, vitamin A,& B vitamins. It also contains minerals such as calcium, potassium, magnesium and phosphorus. With its natural emollients, goat milk soap can relieve dryness and help maintain a silky softness to the skin. It nourishes our skin as it easily absorbs the milk’s rejuvenating components! It is unique in it’s composition of fatty acids and lipoproteins, one in a class of proteins found in combination with lipids. A lipid is an organic substance insoluble in water, and helps seal moisture in when applied to the skin, thus preventing dryness and cracking of sensitive skins.
- Only Cold Process Soap: Many people make hot process soap since it speeds the saponification process and doesn’t require the materials be measured as accurately. Hot process soap can be made today and used or sold tomorrow. Cold process soap takes 4 to 8 weeks to completely cure. However once again since you are heating the mixture hot enough to burn the milk you are destroying a lot of the benefits. We have developed a method of low temperature cold process which keeps the soap from getting too hot, and the milk from burning