Natural Soap / Handmade Soap
All premium soaps combined into 1 bar
This is a large, long-lasting 6 oz. bar of our luxurious soap. Our all-natural ingredient list is: Palm oil, water, coconut oil, sodium hydroxide, castor oil, alkanet root powder, madder root powder, lavender essential oil, and peppermint essential oil. Please note that each bar’s color and shape varies some because it is handmade in small batches. Each one is shrink-wrapped and labeled. You will find this bar to be refreshing yet relaxing!
This big, chunky bar is gorgeous! It has a beautiful marbled base and lots of swoopy, unicorn-colored swirls on top. If you’re a pink and turquoise kind of person, this soap is totally for you!
Sweet Swirls bars are about 6 ounces each. These can easily be cut into two generous bars, if you like. It has a rich scent of a little light musk and fresh sweet orange, lemon balm and kaffir lime leaves. There is a bit of floral and vanilla cream in there, too. The scent isn’t overwhelming or too soft. This is a unique blend and will be loved by both women and men.
Our cold processed soaps are formulated to be mild and conditioning. We add extra oils and butters to our bars (in this one, shea butter), which means there are more skin-loving goodies in every bar.
Amazing naturally clean skin has never been easier than with a high-quality, handcrafted soap. Each natural bar from Little Olive Soaps is made with care in small, cold-processed batches, cured to perfection and hand packaged for you.
Jaxsoaps Tea Tree Bar Soap is a natural deodorant soap that has a fresh, somewhat piney scent with many skin benefits with the addition of the essential oil of Tea Tree or Melaleuca.
Whether you are struggling with isolated pimples or full-blown acne, you should seriously consider using a tea tree oil soap bar.
Many people have found that using a tea tree oil bar soap helps contain blemishes without drying the skin. The antiseptic nature of this essential oil helps to heal skin ailments, including acne, leaving smooth skin that glows naturally.
Tea tree oil fights inflammation and bacteria, and it improves the appearance of acne-afflicted skin with fewer side effects than commercial benzoyl peroxide acne products. The side effects can include dryness, stinging and burning. On the other hand, it will definitely help you stop the burning and itching of sand fly bites.
Offensive body odor can be eliminated by using tea tree oil bar soap. According to Columbia University Health Services, on clothes and skin is responsible for causing offensive body odor.
This problem can be dealt with by bathing regularly with antibacterial soaps – and as we’ve already learned, tea tree oil is an antimicrobial agent. So this kind of soap helps kill the bacteria that cause body odor.
According to Dr. Bronner, a leading natural soap manufacturer, tea tree oil helps heal cuts, even infected ones, because it is a natural antiseptic.
Anyone carrying Community-Associated Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (CA-MRSA) should make a habit of bathing with tea tree oil soap every day.
According to the Wisconsin Division of Public Health, it is preferable to use tea tree oil products like bar soap because they are milder on the skin than chemical-based antibacterial agents.
All of Jaxsoaps are made with goatsmilk for the soothing moisturizing affect the goatsmilk imparts.
Beautiful Camouflage soap incredible cleansing and a natural moisturizer soap.
Ingredients: Virgin Olive oil, Organic Coconut oil, Palm oil, Sweet Almond oil, Avocado oil, Raw African Shea Butter, Organic Cocoa Butter, Sodium Hydroxide, Distilled water, Coconut, Lite scent of Lavender Essential oil, Mica coloring.
Cute little soaps would be great gifts for Mother’s Day. Each are topped with a melt and pour Conversation heart.
Ready Feb 7th. Made with: Calendula, Castor, Coconut, Safflower, and Olive oils. Also Crisco with Palm, Coconut Butter, Kaolin Clay, Rosewater and Sodium Hydroxide. Had shreds of soaps in the bottom layer. Fragrance is an intriguing blend of Ylang-Ylang, Love Spell, Honeysuckle, and White Tea Ginger.
This all natural vegan soap has a refreshingly warm, woodsy scent that creates an uplifting aroma while moisturizing the skin.
Each bar of soap is approximately 4.5 – 5.5 oz.
This listing is for 1 bar of soap
Water, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Soybean Oil, Sodium
Hydroxide, Eucalyptus Polybractea (Eucalyptus Blue Mallee EO),
Cedrus Deodora (Cedarwood EO), Stearic Acid, Virgin Olive Oil,
Shea Butter, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Lime (Natural Blend),
Ulmus Rubra (Slippery Elm Bark Powder), Glycerin,
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
Handmade Eucalyptus Blue Mallee, Cedarwood, & Lime Vegan Soap
This all natural vegan soap has a refreshingly warm, woodsy scent that creates an uplifting aroma while moisturizing the skin.
Our shop features handcrafted products that are made in small batches using the finest oils, butters and botanicals. We take great pride in the making of each product keeping it as natural as possible without any added additives, harmful chemicals or harsh ingredients. The moisturizing oils used produces a rich luxurious lather that will leave your skin clean and soft without stripping it of its natural oils.
**Non-GMO, No Parabens, Phthalate Free, Not Animal Tested
Due to the nature of all homemade products they may differ slightly in design, shape, and color. The soap pictured is a stock photo
Care Instructions: Keep in a dry well ventilated area away from direct water between uses to extend the life of the soap.
Please note: None of the products I offer on this site are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness. They have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Precautions: If pregnant, consult your physician first before using an products containing essential oils due to their therapeutic properties.
Therapeutic Grade Essential oil Common Uses:
Eucalyptus Blue Mallee Essential Oil- Known for its anti-septic prowess, breathe easier when breathing may be challenged. Use in massage for relief for tired muscles. Create clean, fresh air and surfaces throughout the home and overcome bad odours.
EA Living with Nature Ref: https://essentiallyaustralia.com.au/shop/eucalyptus-blue-mallee-essential-oil/
Cedarwood Essential oil- known for acne prone skin, eczema and greasy hair, while also promoting a feeling of inner strength and centeredness.
Lime (Natural Blend) Essential oil- Although not being a therapeutic grade essential oil, it is an all-natural blend that does not contain any synthetic or artificial flavor components, while resembling the aroma of the pure oil. This blend has a top note with a medium aroma, as it has a tart fresh scent that gives the same smell as one famously known as the citrus lime.
Fresh Brewed Coffee Soap—For those of you who are true coffee lovers, this is the soap for you! This Luxurious exfoliating soap was created with freshly brewed coffee, coffee grounds, and Pumpkin Mocha Latte Fragrance Oil giving you the aroma of a nice hot cup of coffee at it’s finest! Our coffee bar soap is a great body scrub when you need to exfoliate and a deep clean.
This listing is for 1 Full Bar Or 1 Half Bar of soap (choose size)
*Due to all soaps being handmade and cut, weights may vary from 4 – 4.6 oz per Full Bars.
Coffee, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Soybean Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Coffee Grounds, (Fragrance), Stearic Acid,Virgin Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
Coffee Benefits: The caffeine of coffee has potent anti-inflammatory properties that make it ideal for reducing inflammation and redness in your skin. The overall, use of skin care products containing caffeine will reduce and prevent inflammation and redness, leaving you with a beautiful, even skin tone. Caffeine can also reduce the appearance of cellulite.
Organic Unrefined Shea butter: Our unrefined Shea butter maintains all its natural healing properties due to its raw state. It effectively moisturizes as it penetrates the skin and transforms dry cracked skin into soft smooth healthier looking skin. Contains Linoleic acid which helps seal in the moisture. Shea Butter contains vitamin E and A to strengthen and repair the skin while protecting your skin from the sun by providing a natural UV protection (about SPF 6), due to caffeic acid. Shea butter helps tissue cell regeneration and softening of the skin which reduces wrinkles and boosts collagen production.
Pumpkin Mocha Latte: A warm cup of espresso, cocoa bean, steamed milk and pumpkin spices topped with whipped cream and a touch of rum.
Active member of the Greener Life Club dedicated to producing products and services that promote a Greener Life.
Ingredients: Goats Milk, Coconut oil, Sunflower Oil, Olive oil, Palm oil, Sodium hydroxide,
Also contains: Cucumber Juice & Essential oils of Peppermint, & Spearmint Weight Approximately 4 oz
ALL NATURAL GOAT MILK SOAP
- No Chemical preservatives: Our Goat Milk Soap is made of the best all natural products. This means no synthetic chemicals or ingredients are added
- Only pure essential Oils: No Fragrance OilsFragrance Oils: usually contain many different components ranging from natural essential oils to purely synthetic compounds.
It is not uncommon for a fragrance oil to contain over 100 chemicals Fragrance oils fall under the FDA’s “trade secrets law” and therefore the ingredients do not have to be disclosed. They are supposed to be “safe” but many of the compounds are known skin irritants. Some synthetic fragrances do include small amounts of natural material or oils to give them a more natural scent. There are thousands of chemicals available to create synthetic fragrances.Essential Oils: are highly concentrated and potent extracts from plants, trees, fruits leaves, etc. Essential Oils can be processed by several different methods. We use only Steam-Distilled or Cold-Pressed oils.
- Sustainable, Green, Natural: We use only Goat Milk from our small sustainably raised herd of Oberhasli goats. They are fed only GMO free feed, browse, & hay. Our goats are our family and are raised in a humane manner
We source our oils from sustainable sources, always striving for the best oils from the most sustainable sources we can find.
- 100% Pure Goat Milk: Most Goat Milk Soap contains either half or more water or they contain water and powdered goat milk. It is very difficult to make soap with goat milk as the only liquid. The reason is that when you combine the lye with the liquid it causes the temperature to rise. If the temp gets to hot then you burn the goat milk, which not only makes a real yucky color but it destroys most of the value of the goat milk. We have perfected a method to use 100% goat milk without burning the milk. Our Soap is approximately 30% goat milkAlthough the exact origins are unknown, milk has been used in all kinds of skin care products for thousands of years. It has been said that Cleopatra preserved her renowned beauty by bathing in goat milk. The soothing and moisturizing qualities of goat milk have made it a sought after cosmetic ingredient for centuries.The ancient Greeks and Romans used milk products for their skin. From ancient times until today, milk and milk products have been used as an excellent cosmetic purposes. Goat milk protein contains all the essential amino acids, vitamin A,& B vitamins. It also contains minerals such as calcium, potassium, magnesium and phosphorus. With its natural emollients, goat milk soap can relieve dryness and help maintain a silky softness to the skin. It nourishes our skin as it easily absorbs the milk’s rejuvenating components! It is unique in it’s composition of fatty acids and lipoproteins, one in a class of proteins found in combination with lipids. A lipid is an organic substance insoluble in water, and helps seal moisture in when applied to the skin, thus preventing dryness and cracking of sensitive skins.
- Only Cold Process Soap: Many people make hot process soap since it speeds the saponification process and doesn’t require the materials be measured as accurately. Hot process soap can be made today and used or sold tomorrow. Cold process soap takes 4 to 8 weeks to completely cure. However once again since you are heating the mixture hot enough to burn the milk you are destroying a lot of the benefits. We have developed a method of low temperature cold process which keeps the soap from getting too hot, and the milk from burning
Give your day a minty-fresh start! This is a large, long-lasting 6 oz. bar of our luxurious peppermint soap. Our all-natural ingredient list is: Palm oil, water, coconut oil, sodium hydroxide, castor oil, madder root powder (for color), peppermint essential oil. Please note that because our soap is handmade in small batches, each bar varies some in shape and color. Each one is shrink-wrapped and labeled. You’re gonna love how our soap makes you feel.